IT Network Project Manager
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role involves IT and network project management, logistics and installation; as well as WAN/LAN network setup, monitoring, maintenance, troubleshooting.
- Set up new workstations, configured systems, build network connectivity, install and test hardware and software
- Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving user issues with hardware maintenance, installations and upgrades
- Switches: Basic Configuration & VLAN setup
- Plan, organize, and manage overall projects including negotiate with local vendors and telecom providers on a daily basis.
- Daily, weekly and monthly status update reports
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolving local network problems.
- Create and maintain project and technical documentation.
- BSCS at Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 -7 years of work experience being IT and network engineer with extensive experience working outside of Pakistan with international clients
- MUST HAVE: Proven experience and proficiency in the physical installation of LAN network infrastructure and devices (i.e. routers, switches, firewalls, cabling, etc.)
- CCNA required
- Fortinet IT security experience and certification
- Microsoft Windows Certified
- Strong relationships and personal network with local Pakistan telecom companies
- Experience in IT helpdesk L1-L3 support environments
- Basic understating of office electricity standards, layouts and contracting as well as maintaining power backup devices (i.e. UPS, generators, etc.)