Assistant Manager Projects (sales Position)
The incumbent is responsible to manage the sales while working closely with the sales team. Responsible for tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information and bringing in new prospects.
- Processing new sales leads.
- Updating the managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Providing product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Monitoring customer accounts.
- Providing data and reports to help the sales team.
- Keeping track of sales targets.
- Maintaining customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Complete Customers Relationship Management
- Preparing & Getting Pre-Qualification from different customers as per the business or customer or project requirement.
- Preparing plan for next 3 years potential business in line with company business.