Business Development Officer
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Analyse current customer base, including portfolios to identify
Potential sales opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business Contacts, and clients.
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to clients.
- Develop and test unique business development strategies and concepts.