- Minimum of 2 years of experience with T-SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SSIS, SSRS.
- SharePoint knowledge is a plus.
- SQL Server 2008/2012. SQL Server 2014 knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with data integrity, OLTP, OLAP systems, and report security
- Familiarity with security administration and version control of SSRS reports
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio)
- Knowledge in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Must have knowledge of software testing and reporting.-Support and maintain the existing structure and service with prompt solutions to the issues.