Should be able to generate majority of the business from Imports and exports, keeping focus on Garment Accessories, Textiles, Automotive, High end electronics & Machineries with a high focus on China and Europe.
• Should also be able to generate business from overseas partners & MGH Offices.
• Negotiating sales terms with Customers, and overseeing network partners.
• Should be knowledgeable of international commerce laws and regulations
• Experience in maintaining the profitability of a department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
• Involved in market intelligence and understanding of accounting functions – including but not limited to billing, profit share and financial audit of import files.
• Maintain customer profiles and relationships including key contacts, special requirements, contract rates and preferred routings/services/carriers.
• Customer Service responsibilities include maintaining communication with vendors, shippers, customers and MGH offices worldwide.
• Possess a clear, detailed understanding and knowledge of the procedures and practices required to complete Ocean and Air Freight shipments.
• Solution design and problem saving capabilities.
• Engaging in joint sales meetings and customer calls as required for Ocean/Air Freight Management.(gather data for sales calls as needed to support)
• Bringing in strategic clients and retaining them.
• Market penetration
Extensive knowledge of freight forwarding business is a must.