- To safeguard the interest of the project from legal aspect and to look after the interest of the workers and to establish cordial relations between the workers and management.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Represent the management in all of cases in the court.
- Maintain all records as laid down in labour law.
- Keep close liaison with the workers and suggest ways and means for the welfare of the workers.
- Arrange frequent meetings with the disgruntled workers and devise ways to safeguard organization’s interest.
- Liaise with all the departments and management connected with labour affairs.
- Report important matters to SML (Senior Manager Legal) in Company Head Office.
- Send monthly report of all legal cases with briefing to Senior Manager Legal.
- Coordinate and liaise with civil management and various govt departments.