Nature of Job: Work from Home
- Working with the executive team, such as the marketing director or managing director, to set the marketing strategy for the business.
- Hiring and managing the performance of a more junior marketing team that can also include PR and creative staff.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Overseeing marketing campaigns.
- Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
- Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
- Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.