Timing: 11:45 Am to 10:00 Pm
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software like Sketch/Figma/InvisionApp.
- Experience with web and mobile app design.
- Working knowledge of responsive design and grid principles
- Excellent wireframe skills to break down big ideas into easy to use interfaces.
- Working knowledge of the ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes.
- Ability to hand-code standards-compliant HTML and CSS (you won’t be coding, but you need to know this so you can communicate with developers).
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, and web design constraints when it comes to speed.
- Obsessive in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.