Junior WordPress Back End Developer
Timing: 11:45 Am to 10:00 Pm
- Hands-on WordPress and the relative Technologies strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Ability to write clean, solid, scalable code.
- Experienced with PHP/MySQL web application development.
- Plus Point if you have Experience of CSS Preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN or Bitbucket)
- Sound understanding of relational database concepts and implementation.
- MySQL database creation, complex query design & optimization.
- Must have experience of working with WooCommerce, BBpress, BuddyPress & LMS.
- Experience of working in Site Audits and Speed Optimizations.
- Guiding business-related decisions from a technical perspective like performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Ability to partner and work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Have a strong understanding of OOP, OOD & strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to easily and quickly read, write and modify the code.
Building user interfaces for websites and web applications
- Designing and developing responsive websites
- Developing, customizing and extending plugins/themes as per requirements.
- Writing and maintaining complete documentation.
Handling new and existing projects.